Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Hero

Ok so I would have to say my HERO here on earth would have to be my mom. Sitting on my bed last night I started to realize that My mom is my hero because if you just knew the kind of person she was you would be amazed. To watch her lose everything that meant anything to her besides her kids and still be sane and be the women she is today just makes me in awww.. No i am not saying she is perfect but it all began almost 1 1/2 ago she lost her husband, then her job, and her house. All she had left was her children and hardly ever did she really complain. I mean we are all humans and complain but most of us would have asked God Why many more times then i ever recall her asking. She's grown alot in her faith like i said she isn't perfect but she's growing more and more everyday. So i know it's a short blog but i can't began to explain all the reasons she's my HERO. SHE'S JUST AMAZING THAT'S ALL.

No comments: