Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy Eights

Crazy Eights
Eight things I am passionate about:

1)Christ

2)CHILDREN

3)Family
4)Friends
5)Special needs children

6)Being a Godly woman

7)Being ME

8)Missions



Eight things I say a lot:

1)"I love you"
2"What?"
"Excuse me?"
"Where was I going?"
"Sure."
"What was i just doing?"
"Hurry up I don't have all day."
Eight things I'd like to do before I die
1)Watch my child/ren give his/their life/lives to Christ (can you tell I want kids???)
2)Do Missions in Africa (again)
3)Get married (if God willing)
4)Be able to afford a completely healthy lifestyle (i.e. gym membership, organic diet...)
5) Find my soulemate
6)Give away lots of money to those in need
7) See my sister go to a foreign country to see what the rest of my family has seen
8) Be COMPLETLY Debit Free (even when i get married)
Eight books I've read recently:
I don't read books honestly
Eight Movies I have seen eight times:
1) Sweet Home Alabama
2) P.S. I Love You
3) 27 Dresses
4) A Walk to Remember
5) Remember the Titans
6) It Takes Two
7) New York Minute
8) The Lion King
Eight People I "tag,"'
(i haven't tagged anyone yet.) LOL

1 comment:

Cameron Lemae Evans said...

Look at least one of your eight things have come true... I've been to a foreign country. Haha